Re: [platform-ui-dev] Help with Bug triage

Very cool!

Definitely thanks,
McQ.

Inactive hide details for Eric Moffatt---2014/08/29 09:10:51---Mauro, thanks a lot for this...it'll be of *great* help and it'sEric Moffatt---2014/08/29 09:10:51---Mauro, thanks a lot for this...it'll be of *great* help and it's something that always needs doing b

From: Eric Moffatt/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2014/08/29 09:10
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Help with Bug triage
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mauro, thanks a lot for this...it'll be of *great* help and it's something that always needs doing but we never seem to find the time for...;-).

Eric

Inactive hide details for Lars Vogel ---08/29/2014 05:16:57 AM---Hi, I would like to introduce Mauro Molinari (cc).Lars Vogel ---08/29/2014 05:16:57 AM---Hi, I would like to introduce Mauro Molinari (cc).

Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

mauromol@xxxxxxxxxx

08/29/2014 05:16 AM

[platform-ui-dev] Help with Bug triage
    Sent by:

platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

I would like to introduce Mauro Molinari (cc).

Mauro showed interested to help with Bug triage for platform.ui. He received the Bugzilla rights to close bugs and plans to actively retest old bugs and close them if he can't reproduce the issue anymore.

I think that is awesome from Mauro and hope that this will help to clean up the old bug queue in Eclipse.

Closing bugs can sometimes create unhappy feelings, please keep in mind that Mauro does this on his free time and has the best intentions.

Best regards, Lars