Re: [platform-ui-dev] Invitation to join the Component Expert Group

Hi Daniel,

I think the following category can be deleted from the list. Presentation API has been removed and replaced with CSS. I either closed all outstading bugs for this tag or remove it, from the bug reports which were not actually based on the presentation API.

Best regards, Lars

Bugs pertaining to the presentation API.
Wojtek Sudol [bugs]

Hi Platform UI committers,

I would like to invite you for joining our Component Expert group. The main goal is to provide a way that someone who needs to ask a question connected to the particular Platform UI component will be able to find the proper person who manages to help him. This should generally be done by adding the expert to the cc-list in bugzilla along with the corresponding questions. Of course, even if you don't feel comfortable to sign-up as expert, we will still look forward for your input in bugs and mailing lists.

Paul and Eric have already agreed to become our first experts, All experts will be listed on the following WIKI page - http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-ui/componentAreas.php

If you find the idea interesting for you and you would like to take part in it, please send me an e-mail with the proper information

thanks,
Daniel