[platform-ui-dev] Action Required: Inactive committer clean up for Platform UI

Hi,

Platform UI is working on our Mars planning, and we are taking the opportunity to "retire" committers who have been inactive for extended periods of time.

No committer who is active or interested in remaining active should lose commit access to any source code they currently have write access to.  If you wish to continue access to Platform UI, Runtime, and User Assistance, please comment on
BugĀ 439258 - Inactive committer clean up for Platform UI before July 25th.

Committers marked to be retired:
ahunter
bbokowski
caniszczyk