Re: [platform-ui-dev] Pending reviews vs 4.5 roadmap ?

Hi Mickael,

I plan to review incoming patches on a regular basis. My focus is still code cleanup work, so anything in this area will definitely get my attention.

If time permits I also want to work on cleaning up the user interface, enable IDE contributions based on the e4 programming model and do performance work.

Best regards, Lars

Hi all,

If I understood correctly, IBM contributors have set up their roadmap for 4.5.
There are some bugs that have a review or a patch pending which were not made part of this roadmap. Is there a chance to get the changed reviews (and maybe merged) anyway? If so, when is the big review time?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat