[platform-ui-dev] Mars planning

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for participation in Bug 438439 - Mars bug prioritization.  We've prioritized the bug list at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.5/Planning_Bugs, at least the first 60 bugs/3 milestones.

Here is a list of about 30 bugs targetted at 4.4.1 that are not included in the first 60 (3 milestones) that we prioritized.  4.4.1 roughly co-incides with 4.5 M1 and most of 4.5 M2.  That means that realistically, they won't be dealt with.

http://tinyurl.com/bugs441NotInList

We need to move them.  Either re-prioritize them up the list or move them into 4.5 (and make sure they're in the first 100 of the priority list).

Comment on the mailing list, and we'll make the changes next week.

Bugs that are in the 1st 100 and don't have a target milestone set will be set to 4.5.  Bugs outside the first 100 will have their target milestone reset.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster