Re: [platform-ui-dev] Searching for people to do bug triage?

We use this for our new team members who do bug triage but don't have commit rights yet.

I'm fine updating the wiki.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        07.07.2014 12:49
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] Searching for people to do bug triage?
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

AFAIK we could nominate non Eclipse committer to do bug triage for platform.ui. Was that tried in the past?

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Bug_Reporting_FAQ#Bug_Editing_and_Triage

Maybe there are people out there which would be interested to help with bug triage to get started with contributions.

If others like the idea I would change our platform.ui contribution wiki and add to the wiki that people interested in helping with bug triage should post to the platform.ui mailing list.

platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx