From: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Mickael Istria [mistria@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2014 10:59 AM
To: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Context menu on Project Navigator not really contextual

On 07/03/2014 04:00 PM, Eric Moffatt wrote:

We need some way to allow users to filter unwanted entries

Users want something that looks good out-of-the-box. They don't want to have to customize things, and many user will prefer applications that have the best defaults over those that are the most configurable.
IMO, it would be more helpful to provide the ability to customize default menus for package providers. Is it already possible to customize menus through preferences and plugin_customization.ini files?

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat

Back to the top