Re: [platform-ui-dev] Copyright updates standards for contributors

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The format that you refer to as current default is not valid according to the IP documents.

https://www.eclipse.org/legal/copyrightandlicensenotice.php says:

Subsequent authors are listed on proceding lines with a short description of the contribution. If there is an associated Bugzilla report number, then it is good practice to include it here.

It appears we've waffled back and forth over the years.  But if that's what the EF says, we should follow it and I'm fine with that.

So at a minimum:
Author <email> - Bug 438439 - Mars bug prioritization

I'm fine with discussing adding more, but that sounds like the minimum.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster