[platform-ui-dev] Change to bug triage process

Hi Everybody.

When triaging components, we moved them to the platform-ui-triaged email in bugzilla, and assign a QA contact.  Usually it was based on the information on http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-ui/componentAreas.php

But over the last couple of years, that's left us with bugs that have QA contacts for people that don't work with us any more.

I propose that we still keep track of owners for components but we no longer set the QA field.  When assigned to a component we just set the platform-ui-triaged field.

Owners will then have the choice of watching the triaged user to look for incoming bugs for their component or running the component searches regularly.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR