Re: [platform-ui-dev] Daniel Rolka for Platform UI co-lead

+1, Daniel is doing awesome work as committer, I assume he will do the same as co-lead.

Am 23.06.2014 10:14 schrieb "Szymon Brandys" <Szymon.Brandys@xxxxxxxxxx>:
+1
--
Szymon

From:        Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2014-06-23 16:09
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] Daniel Rolka for Platform UI co-lead
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everybody,

I'd like to nominate Daniel Rolka as the co-lead for the Platform UI component.  Daniel is a strong committer that already helps with planning, and he'll be taking over more and more of the team lead processes as I broaden my focus to include Eclipse Orion.

There's no facility to do co-lead election on the portal so can you please respond with your vote here (only committers can vote).  We'll run the vote until the end of day next Monday, June 30th.

Thanks,
Paul Webster
Eclipse Platform UI Component Lead

--