Re: [platform-ui-dev] RC2 all day test day

I'm still getting this error, I also reloaded the p2 metadata.

Can you try again?  I think you must hit a not-quite-ready mirror.  I tried RC2 with XML Editors and Tools, Git Team provider and Java implementation of Git from luna and it just installed fine.