Re: [platform-ui-dev] Suggestion for the next 3 days

On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Would be nice if the bugs which are ready to review could be reviewed before Friday. If the Ottawa team starts reviewing on Friday, the European people might have already left for the weekend.

It would be nice, but some of the bugs seem risky and I'd like solutions on them earlier, rather than later in the milestone (which is really short, we only have until next Wednesday).

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR