[platform-ui-dev] final testing for M7 candidate on Thursday

Hi Everybody,

We need to test any fixes submitted today and any left over from Tuesday's test day, all still available from the search at https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Testing

Bug 433882 - Declare Luna M7
The M7 candidate build will be I20140430-2000.  This is the build we should test.

It's possible for us to request a respin, but at this time the only bug I know we're considering for a respin is:
Bug 433858 - [CSS] Trees sometimes don't redraw and leave cheese in Navigator and Git Staging views

Please don't commit anything until M7 is declared (under RC1 rules) or we approve it for an M7 respin.

Thanks,
Paul

--
Paul Webster