[platform-ui-dev] Functional difference between WorkingSetSelectionDialog and SimpleWorkingSetSelectionDialog

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix a few limitations of working sets on the Common Navigator.
As I'm touching the wizards, I see that there are 2 apparently similar concrete wizards to select working sets: WorkingSetSelectionDialog and SimpleWorkingSetSelectionDialog. By quickly reviewing them it looks like the main difference is that SimpleWorkingSetSelectionDialog uses a Filter. If it's the only difference, I'd like to refactor them and get rid of one of those 2 classes (make it deprecated) so it'll be easier to maintain those parts.
Is anyone aware of a reason for not doing this?

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat