Re: [platform-ui-dev] Bugs triage for M7 at Tues, 10:30 EDT

On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 6:07 AM, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

We're going to triage our M7 bugs today at 10:30 EDT.  I'm going to move a few bugs out of Luna before the meeting, and then we can triage the rest together on the E4 meeting line, details at the end of the message.

The list of bugs can be found here: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.4/Milestones

I've done a pre-meeting pass and moved out some bugs, please re-check the web page.  I tried to keep bugs that we have contributions, bugs that are important (polish or regressions), and bugs on Dani's priority list.  I didn't touch bugs assigned to Lars or Sopot, they'll have to triage those bugs themselves.

If I've moved off a bug too aggressively please bring it up in the 10:30 EDT meeting.

Later,
Paul

--
Paul Webster