Re: [platform-ui-dev] N&N question

Thanks

Sure, just add it to the M7 news (it's there now).

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        28.03.2014 09:58
Subject:        [platform-ui-dev] N&N question
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

if we forget to mention something in the N&N M6, can it be added to the N&N M7?

For example Tom and Paul released EMenuService as public API, which requires a package change in existing RCP application. I think we should add this to the N&N but it was done in M6.

Also we allowed to inject the BundleContext via a special annotation in a milestone, I think we should also add that.

Dani, I would like to add to the N&N once I finish an implementation to avoid that I forget to write about it. Also your deadlines for adding to N&N are usually relatively tied. Could you please create the M7 document?

platform-ui-dev mailing list
platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx