[platform-ui-dev] M6 open bugs

Just a reminder that master is now closed for M6.

I've moved most of our bugs that were still open to M7.  We only have a handful of bugs left that we need to address [1], I left them open because it looks like code might have been submitted for them.

I need everybody to:

1) look at any of your bugs that are still on that list, and either mark them as fixed and verify them, move them out of M6, or post why it's still valuable to fix it for M6 (regressions found in testing usually).

2) if a bug I just moved out of M6 was actually fixed, please move it back into M6 and mark it as fixed.

Back to the top