Re: [platform-ui-dev] Luna M6 all day test day

Hi Paul,

thanks. I run a RCP training class this week with Build id: I20140301-2000, so the test coverage should be good.

What are the rules for fixes? Can I still commit and push to master?

Best regards, Lars

Just a reminder that Tuesday, March 4th is our all day test day for 4.4 M6.

We need to verify our M6 bugs (link on the wiki page), see http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Testing

We also need to cover the general testing as described on that page, with the different testers focusing on different platforms.

Please test the 20:00 EST Monday's I build from http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/

For installing plugins, you can use the following sites:
http://download.eclipse.org/egit/updates-nightly
http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4-I-builds
http://download.eclipse.org/e4/updates/0.16-I-builds
http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna