From: Paul Webster <Paul_Webster@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 11/11/2013 10:07 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Apache Batik (and target platform platform        in        general)
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

The I builds at http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads should come with the apache Batik 1.7 to support our current work in master.  We're currently in Luna M4, and Kepler can't be used to work on master any more.

There are some resources at
http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/tree/releng that show how I set up my I builds to work with master.

Paul Webster
Eclipse Platform UI Committer
IBM Rational Canada

Inactive hide details for Alexandros Karypidis ---11/11/2013 03:37:37 PM---Hi,Alexandros Karypidis ---11/11/2013 03:37:37 PM---Hi,

Alexandros Karypidis <akarypid@xxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,

11/11/2013 03:37 PM

[platform-ui-dev] Apache Batik (and target platform platform in general)

Hi,

I have a pretty basic question regarding dependencies outside the core eclipse.platform.{ui/runtime} repositories.

Recently, Batik was updated to 1.7.0 with the following commit:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/commit/?id=287abef5328cdd358799a17c8caa2fdfe4e90f19

This breaks my workspace compilation as I don't have the org.apache.batik plugin checked out (bfore the above change, version 1.6.0 was resolved using the Kepler plug-in from my host IDE's default target platform).

How do you guys generally set up your workspace? Is there a target platform for Luna development that I need to import? Is there some "external dependencies" repository I need to check out?

Thanks!
Alex