Re: [platform-ui-dev] Apache Batik (and target platform platform in general)

Another example is this:

https://eclipse.googlesource.com/platform/eclipse.platform.ui/+/02574c5c477c4890c55f695aaa3a87e6ce45081c

In this, org.eclipse.swt minimum version was bumped up to 3.103.0 so this also doesn't compile for me anymore. What's the approach for such cases? I'd check out the SWT repos to compile, but I suspect (and hope) there's a better way to stay in sync?