[platform-ui-dev] Apache Batik (and target platform platform in general)

Hi,

I have a pretty basic question regarding dependencies outside the core eclipse.platform.{ui/runtime} repositories.

Recently, Batik was updated to 1.7.0 with the following commit:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/platform/eclipse.platform.ui.git/commit/?id=287abef5328cdd358799a17c8caa2fdfe4e90f19

This breaks my workspace compilation as I don't have the org.apache.batik plugin checked out (bfore the above change, version 1.6.0 was resolved using the Kepler plug-in from my host IDE's default target platform).

How do you guys generally set up your workspace? Is there a target platform for Luna development that I need to import? Is there some "external dependencies" repository I need to check out?

Thanks!
Alex

Back to the top