Re: [platform-ui-dev] Luna Planning

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll schedule another meeting for next Thursday (Oct 24th) for us to review a more prioritized list.

I've scheduled a meeting for 10:00 EDT tomorrow to go over the bug prioritization for the Luna plan [1].  It's the same phone number as last week's Platform UI/E4 call, the Foundation Asterisk server.

Please look at the scheduling assumptions [2] that we're going to use.  They can be updated before we start.  We'll talk about changes to the planning list in the meeting and then I'll make them at the end using my wiki generation tool.

[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/Plan/4.4/Milestones#Work_assigned_by_milestones

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR