Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform contributor guide

I know what you asked ;-). The Git guide covers some aspects, like how to setup the workspace and projects (e.g. use Unix line delimiter). That Git guide is for all our projects and must not contain project specific style stuff.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform_UI/How_to_Contribute is closer to what you're looking for.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        13.08.2013 12:05
Subject:        Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform contributor guide
Sent by:        platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If http://wiki.eclipse.org/Platform-releng/Git_Workflows is used for platform, I suggest to add a section for the desired code style to the wiki. If no one objects I start by adding my assumptions from the email to the wiki page.

Thanks Dani, but my question was does platform have a contributor guide? This guide would describe for example the  code style the platform committer prefer.