From: Curtis Windatt/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
To: "Eclipse Platform UI component developers list." <platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 11/06/2012 03:03 PM
Subject: Re: [platform-ui-dev] Community Contribution (patches) days,        Nov 6th/7th
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

FYI, I took a look at

Bug 385037 - ShowViewDialog - Enable multi-user environment

There are two ShowViewDialogs (on in ui.workbench, the other e4.workbench.swt). The old dialog opens from the main menu. The new e4 dialog opens when opened from quick access. If only the new dialog should be opened, the patch on 385037 is sufficient, but we have a new issue to deal with. If the inconsistency is intentional, it's trivial to fix the code in both dialogs.

Does anyone know if this was intentional? Oleg?

Curtis

Inactive hide details for Eric Moffatt---11/06/2012 01:52:38 PM---Paul I'll be taking a stab at the following: Bug 389973 - [NaEric Moffatt---11/06/2012 01:52:38 PM---Paul I'll be taking a stab at the following: Bug 389973 - [Navigator] ProjectExplorer Link with Edit