Re: [platform-ui-dev] Work on 4.2.1 in pwebster/start_421

On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM, John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul Webster <pwebster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/13/2012 11:47:52 AM:

> I've created a topic branch, pwebster/start_421, so we can start to
> work towards 4.2.1 in:
>
> eclipse.platform.ui
> eclipse.platform.runtime
> org.eclipse.e4.ui
> org.eclipse.e4.tools
>
> Please treat it as master for now.  After we release 4.2, we can
> switch back to master.

I presume master will actually be for 4.3 development, and your topic branch will be replaced by the R4_2_maintenance branch?

That's the final disposition,  I think originally we will keep 4.2.1 and 4.3 together (like we did last year) and only differentiate them when we really start to split off into the 4.3 work.

We haven't made the full plan yet for how to dispose of our 4.2.1 work.

PW

--
Paul Webster
Hi floor.  Make me a sammich! - GIR