[platform-ui-dev] RC3 week - Platform UI

It's RC3 this week.  Our focus should be shifting to:

1) triaging incoming bugs to make sure we understand the cause and/or impact  http://tinyurl.com/triage42RC3

2) ramping up any documentation we need to work on (a lot :-)

3) testing the I builds to make sure they're solid

For eclipse.platform.ui and eclipse.platform.runtime, we need to be very careful about what code changes we release.

1) you need 2 committers to review your changes and +1

2) you need a component lead to +1 the report (for us, that's me)

3) we need to announce the bug change on platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

See:
http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/plans/freeze_plan_4_2.php#FixPassAfterRC2

We'll be following a modified version of this for any e4 projects still in the incubator, I'll post them to e4-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx