[platform-ui-dev] Updated auto-tagging for Platform UI in 4.2 and E4 0.12

Proposal:  We currently fast-forward merge our integration branch up to master to "release" for our I-builds, which is then picked up by the auto-tagging scripts in the short 4.2 SDK build.  I propose we change autotagging [1] to  tag master, that way a build (like this morning's  I20120202-0615 build) will pick up the latest changes.

This will apply to 4.2 eclipse.platform.runtime, eclipse.platform.ui, org.eclipse.e4.ui, org.eclipse.e4.tools, and org.eclipse.e4.xwt (org.eclipse.e4.search already does this).  I'll plan to turn this on before next week's I build.

Individual developers still need to run the junit test suites multiple times per day, this doesn't effect that requirement :-)

Later,
PW

[1] http://git.eclipse.org/c/e4/org.eclipse.e4.releng.git/tree/tagging/repositories.txt

--