[platform-ui-dev] Fix test bundle day - part 1

Today we need to wipe out all of the compile errors in org.eclipse.ui.tests.  See the bug for your assigned packages.

Bug 351851 - [Compatibility] we need to fix up 122 errors in our org.eclipse.ui.tests bundle

Tests that aren't using API will represent as compile errors.  We need to
convert them to new API (check presentation against the
model/widgets/renderers). We're not going to leave it as open-ended, but work
on this for 3 days.

The goal is to 1) remove all compile errors in prep for the 4.2 long builds in
M5, 2) convert as many tests to meaningful 4.2 tests as possible, and 3) when
our 3 days are up, make sure the other tests are marked so we can find them but
do not show up in the results as pass *or* fail.

Later,
PW

--
Paul Webster