[platform-ui-dev] Commits to ui.forms projects

I have just made my first commits to the org.eclipse.ui.forms projects since moving to Git, org.eclipse.ui.forms and org.eclipse.ui.forms.examples now have three new commits in each of the branches master, R3_development and R4_development

Update examples to add image hyperlink manipulation
Bug 358315 - [Forms] Graphics disposed in form editor due to redraw of disabled image
Update org.eclipse.ui.forms version for Juno

I realize that I made the changes in master and R3_development backwards - I made the change in master first and cherry picked the changes into R3_development - I mention this in case these changes show up the next time R3_development is merged into master.

Chris

Back to the top