[platform-ui-dev] Problem with radio button commands

Hi,

I am trying to place radio button commands in a popup menu within a view using the command framework. When I implemented the same I got some problems. The problem is that the radio button is not getting displayed when I select a menu item. But the popup menus are displayed and the states are changing according to the selection. The same commands are working with menus very well. Here's the portion of code in plugin.xml :

<extension

         point="org.eclipse.ui.commands">

<command

            defaultHandler="Radiosample"

            id="commandframework.command1"

            name="radiotest">

         <commandParameter

               id="org.eclipse.ui.commands.radioStateParameter1"

               name="State"

               optional="false">

         </commandParameter>

         <state

               class="org.eclipse.jface.commands.RadioState"

               id="radio">

         </state>

      </command>

   </extension>

 <extension

         point="org.eclipse.ui.menus">

      <menuContribution

            allPopups="false"

            locationURI="popup:commandframework.views.SampleView">

         <menu

               id="commandframework.samplemenu"

               label="SampleMenu">

<command

                  commandId="commandframework.command1"

                  style="radio">

               <parameter

                     name="org.eclipse.ui.commands.radioStateParameter1"

                     value="left">

               </parameter>

            </command>

Could anyone help ?

Regards,

Srirekha

***** Confidentiality Statement/Disclaimer *****

This message and any attachments is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient. It may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or modification is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately then delete it from all your systems, and do not copy, use or print. Internet communications are not secure and it is the responsibility of the recipient to make sure that it is virus/malicious code exempt.
The company/sender cannot be responsible for any unauthorized alterations or modifications made to the contents. If you require any form of confirmation of the contents, please contact the company/sender. The company/sender is not liable for any errors or omissions in the content of this message.

Back to the top