[platform-ui-dev] greasemonkey triage script for chrome

Hey folks, I don't have a lot of time on my hands now, and was wondering if anyone could look at why the UI triage greasemonkey script does not work correctly on chrome?

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-ui/greasemonkey/

When looking at a bug in the inbox it does not give any of the buttons. But when working on a bug that has been assigned, it does give or that is in triage it does seem to give the buttons (but only after a reload). A reload does not help the case of an inbox bug however.

Francis

Back to the top