[platform-ui-dev] How to put my new action to existing actionSet?

Hello,

I have a question about action sets configuring. Would be great if someone could help me. Here's the problem:
One third party plugin defines an action in the following way:

  <extension point="org.eclipse.ui.actionSets">
     <actionSet
           id="x.y.z.navigation.additions"
           label="Command Group"
           visible="false">
         <action
             class="x.y.z.ThirdPartyAction"
             icon="..."
             id="x.y.z.someFeature"
             label="..."
             toolbarPath="..."
             tooltip="...">
</action> </actionSet>
   </extension>

My goal is to add my action to the same actionSet, so that it will appear under the same "Command Group" in Customize Perspective wizard. I tried to use same actionSet id and same label in my plugin. In this case two actions are put in one action set, but... there was created another empty action set (but with same name) which doesn't look nice.

Is it possible to make such trick at all?

Thanks,
Ilya Ivanov

--
Ilya Ivanov, Java Software Developer