From: Oberhuber, Martin <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 May 2010 03:53
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] "Fix Copyrights" tool and SVN ?
To: Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I want to use the releng.tools "Fix Copyrights" tool to update the
"Copyright-to-year" in the Copyright Header of my project's files.

This used to work fine with CVS: the tool would check the CVS
History for the year of the last commit, and then fill in that year
if necessary (i.e. 2009 or 2010, or leave the file alone).

With SVN (I'm using Subclipse at the moment), the default
revision year (2010) is always used, which is incorrect for
a large amount of my files.

Can anybody help getting this right?

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6