Re: [platform-ui-dev] Bug in Navigator Framework and Fix

Hi Francis,

Thanks for your information. I transfered the stuff to bugzilla...

Stefano

Am 12.03.2010 um 16:27 schrieb Francis Upton:

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for your note; I'm not sure if this is bug or not; but, more importantly, this is the wrong place for this type of note.  This mailing list is for the discussions related to the maintenance of the platform UI by committers and contributors, not for people to report bugs or ask questions. To ask questions, please post in the newsgroups. And to report bugs, please use bugzilla (bugs.eclipse.org).  I look forward to your bug report and we can discuss the issue there.

Francis