[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI build submission - I20100307-2000

(Likely to have missed the 8pm build - the I build might fail because of an earlier partial submission that I was supposed to fix in time with this one, sorry about that)

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:
+ Bug 141724. [CommonNavigator] Allow sorting to be overridden
+ Bug 270008. [CommonNavigator] Ability to extend bindings beyond "inheritsBindingsFrom" tag (FIXED)
+ Bug 287139. [CommonNavigator] Add core _expression_ to determine initial activation for NCE (FIXED)
+ Bug 292813. [CommonNavigator] Please provide an API for enabling and disabling common navigator filters programmatically (FIXED)
+ Bug 304929. [CommonNavigator] Unused method in NavigatorContentService (FIXED)

The following projects have changed:
org.eclipse.ui.tests.navigator
org.eclipse.ui.navigator.resources
org.eclipse.ui.navigator