[platform-ui-dev] Eclipse 3.x work Tuesday and Wednesday

This is just a reminder (per last week's UI call) that we are in the
middle of 3.6 M4.  The Platform UI team is taking Tuesday and
Wednesday, and working on 3.6 (especially anything risky that needs to
get into HEAD).

Also, we're making final changes to 3.5.2.  If you have anything on
your radar for 3.5.2 that is new (almost nothing is slated to go into
3.5.2) please make sure you contact Boris and get your changes
approved.

PW

--
Paul Webster