[platform-ui-dev] Bugzilla upgrade ...

The bugzilla upgrade is this weekend and the Later/Remind resolutions are going away. There are around 600 bugs with that resolutions (http://bit.ly/ZjUb0) and unless we triage it, its going to add up to the open bugs count.

Unless anyone has any objections/better ideas, I'm going to do a bulk update by thursday night my time and change all of them to won't-fix. I'll update with the comment :

Moving to WONT-FIX as per: http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-committers/msg00778.html

Owners of the respective components are expected to look into it and if required update the resolution/comments.

 - Prakash

"Age is an issue of mind over matter.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain