From: John Arthorne <John_Arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Galileo SR1 end game approaching
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

According to the Galileo SR1 schedule [1], the first Galileo SR1
(3.5.1) release candidate is next week. This means our maintenance
stream build this Friday (August 7) will be our RC1 contribution. This
is really a warm-up build to ensure the release train process is
working, but we need to make sure we have a working build input. Make
sure you tag and release your maintenance stream fixes for this
Friday's buid. Also there are over 90 bugs still open with a 3.5.1
target milestone, so we need to start reducing that number quickly as
the endgame progresses.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo#SR1
[2] http://tinyurl.com/eclipse351bugs