[platform-ui-dev] Build Submissions on Monday nights

I thought last minute submission are good for all changes to be added
into the build - till I hit a snag last time and missed the build
submission. Here after I'm going to do the build submissions a little
early. I'll be doing build submissions on Tuesday mornings (in IST,
which translates to Monday night in PDT) for both 3.6 & 3.5.1 streams.
Please try to keep the streams clean during that time. Let me know if
anyone has any objections/suggestions.

 - Prakash

“People are meant to be loved and things are meant to be used.
But unfortunately, people are being used and things are being loved”

Back to the top