[platform-ui-dev] HEAD open for 3.6

With 3.5 being released tomorrow, it is now safe to crack open HEAD and start working on 3.6.

That being said, I would prefer you work on the upcoming 0.9 release of e4 for now. :-)

The first scheduled 3.6 integration build is one week from now, on Tuesday June 30th.

3.5.1 development should wait a few more days until the 3.5 release has been tagged by Kim, and the 3.5.1 branch has been created for the releng project. I will send another email with details (on branching etc.) when I have them.

Boris

Back to the top