[platform-ui-dev] p2 UI testing on Linux

I went through much of the p2 UI on Linux for testing day (and was unable to find any problems)

I have to say, I *really* like the 3.5 p2 UI. I use p2 all the time and it just keeps getting better.

I love the details (like that little "more..." link that appears in the details page on the main installation dialog).

I think this UI is a very good example of including some of the newer features (I don't even know their names) to help guide users.

Francis

Back to the top