Re: [platform-ui-dev] Build Submission: I20090120-0800

These bugs listed below are ancient and not related to anything I did. I'm not sure why they appeared in the build submission.

I think the problem might be related to the comment to revision 1.1 log (4 Jan 06) for CommonActionProvider, that comment includes exactly these bug numbers.

I'm not sure why this happened in the build submission, nor if it's any kind of problem (I suspect it's not), but just thought I would point it out in case it is a problem.

Francis
------------
Paul Webster wrote:
+ Bug 122515. [CommonNavigator] CommonActionProvider should be made an
API-level abstract class (FIXED)
+ Bug 122517. [CommonNavigator] CommonActionProvider should subclass
ActionGroup (FIXED)
+ Bug 122518. [CommonNavigator] Improve CommonActionProvider's init()
method (FIXED)
+ Bug 122520. [CommonNavigator] Open up INavigatorActionService as
instantiatable API (FIXED)
+ Bug 122525. [CommonNavigator] Allow menu insertion points to be
extensible per viewer (FIXED)

Back to the top