[platform-ui-dev] Platform UI status call notes

Reminder to get those 3.4.2 bugs fixed (or move the bugs to 3.5 if too risky). We still have eight open bugs targeted for 3.4.2 - please work on them this week if at all possible.

Status
- Released subtler graphics for help button in dialogs.
- Improved look for FilteredTree, but there are problems and we may have to back out of the changes.
- Ongoing work on About dialog.
- The improved Customize Perspective dialog is in this week's I build. Check it out - you can now hide arbitrary toolbar and menu items!
- Working on Common Navigator bug backlog.

Boris

Back to the top