Re: [platform-ui-dev] Any official document which states that platform-ui code contributions must be in pure java?

Not sure if I understand your question, but here is something that may be close:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_project_plan_3_4.html#Appendix1

This appendix to the 3.4 plan lists the minimum Java class library
requirements of each plug-in for the 3.4 release.

Another idea would be the following, which states that as of today,
and for the 3.x development stream, the Platform UI team only accepts
code contributions in Java:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-ui-dev/msg03960.html

Boris