[platform-ui-dev] Any official document which states that platform-ui code contributions must be in pure java?

Hello,
is there any official document which states that platform UI code contributions must be in pure Java? It's just a general question, I wished I had a book source, or webpage, where I can point people to, like: "Any platform UI contributions must be in _pure_ Java, not in some Java extending languages like AspectJ. Look at: www.eclipse.org/platformUI/HowToContribute/PureJavaRule.html. It's written there.".

But I can't find it.
Any link or book, anyone?

Please.

Back to the top