[platform-ui-dev] yes, another build submission

Are the pre-build submission emails useful to anyone?

Unless I hear otherwise, I will just do the build submissions Monday afternoon (for the I builds) and Tuesday afternoon (for the M builds), with the usual email (links to bugzillas and list of changed projects) when I am done. Please ping me on #eclipse-dev if you foresee anything that could prevent me from doing a successful build submission around those times. (Note that I changed my nick to "borisb6i" recently.)

Boris

P.S. I have a spare box in my office - should we try to set up a continuous build machine again? What happened to GIR?

Back to the top