Re: [platform-ui-dev] Platform UI regular call?

Is it possible to set up a full week of available times, to see if there is a time on other weekdays that would be more convenient?  Tuesdays are busy for me.

Matthew

Boris Bokowski wrote:

I would like to set up a regular call for those who are actively working on Platform UI, or others who would like to talk to the team. How about a weekly call of 10 to 20 minutes on Tuesdays? This would also help me with sending status updates to McQ in time for the Eclipse planning meeting on Wednesdays.

My hope would be that we can find a time so that Francis, Matthew, Anthony, and Tom can attend the call (perfect attendance is not required, but more than occasional attendance would be good).

How about we give it a try? Please cast your vote here: http://www.doodle.ch/9bczst5muntb9ysi

Thanks
Boris

P.S. Remy, or others who might want to talk to us occasionally, feel free to vote too?