[platform-ui-dev] testday

I was talking with Kevin about the sorry state of our unit tests, and
got to thinking, maybe it's a good idea to have a test day once in a while.

As I have been fixing bugs in the CNF I have been adding test cases and
improving the test capabilities.  I will continue to do so, and
hopefully soon it will be really easy for people to add more test
cases.  This is something I will also solicit contributions for.  I can
make a test suite with a couple of cases and see if someone can
contribute many more tests.

What do folks think about a test day?

Francis

--