Re: [platform-ui-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: [DataBinding] DOM and Rhino JFace Databinding implementation.

Hi Angelo,

Tom is right - please do not send code using e-mail.  For intellectual property (IP) reasons, I will only look at code that is hosted at eclipse.org, or attached to a Bugzilla and licensed under EPL.  This ensures that it can be consistently traced which contribution came from where, which is next to impossible if contributions are sent using e-mail.

You could file an enhancement request saying something like (for example): "I would be willing to contribute code similar to what I have attached if you think it is an interesting addition to the data binding framework." and then attach the current state of your work.

Thanks for understanding.
Boris