Re: [platform-ui-dev] Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: [DataBinding] DOM and Rhino JFace Databinding implementation.

[...]

But I think you should be see my work before (I have not finished to comment some code, I will do).
I hope DOM sample will please you.

Well Boris and other people at IBM are *not* allowed to take a look at your code until its not provided to them through an official channel. The best would be to create a bugzilla [1] and attach your sources then Boris and others can take a look and give feedback.

Tom

[1]https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=Platform&component=UI&short_desc=[Databinding]

Back to the top